Jumat, 26 Februari 2010

OUTBOND :D

just arrived at apartment. tired. but still 'on fire'. had a really great outbond with jpcc praise and worship team at Lembur Pancawati bogor. the games was fun, courage us to accomplish the competition with strategy and teamwork. sharing, laughing, creativity and so on are so made my day. i really thank God for such a great family on church, for my church support towards us the volunteer. feeling so blessed ; )
lots to tell later, now am going to bed. my bed is calling my name over and over again.
nite blogger,
xoxo

1 komentar:

  1. hai, wish u still remember me.. ;) gue valent temennya brenda, steffi, icha, kethrin, helia..yang waktu itu nebeng di mobil lo bareng kethrin abis O2 mau ke GI.. hehe

    senangnya dapet temen yang blogging juga..hmm i'll add ur link at my blog yaa.. btw, g udah baca beberapa postingan lo, bagus, ngalir banget ceritanya,,gue harus banya belajar nih..
    kapan2 kalo sempet, berkunjung yah ke blog gue

    www.emovalent.wordpress.com

    see ya around at JPCC.. ;)

    BalasHapus